This time my favourite oats are hidden in bars. However, here bananas are the magic ingredient. They replace sugar, fat and eggs! Those healthy bars are a perfect snack to take away or a nice idea for a quick breakfast. Enjoy them with a glass of milk! More banana recipes coming soon.
- 180 g oats
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 90 g of dried fruits (I used apricots and plums)
- 2 tbsp almond flakes
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Peel the bananas and mash until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Put the mixture into a pan and press it evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the top starts to get golden.
- After cooling, cut into bars.
The recipe has been adapted from the kitchn.